At Parry NQ Nissan, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Nissan maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Nissan vehicle.
As part of the Nissan program, our team is committed to upholding the Nissan Dealer Service Philosophy.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Nissan parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Nissan's high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
Additionally, customers can choose to enjoy our lounge area or free courtesy transportation service. The customer lounge area includes Tea and coffee facilities and LED Television.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Nissan vehicle.
The Parry NQ Nissan team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.
Maintenance. It's too important to ignore.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. Regular maintenance will keep your Nissan at its peak.
What does maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped up or replaced while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Brake pads and other parts also need to be looked at.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
If you drive in any of these conditions, follow the Maintenance Under Severe Driving Conditions schedule in your booklet.
- Driving in dusty conditions
- Repeatedly driving short distances
- Towing a trailer or caravan
- Extensive idling
- Driving in extremely adverse weather conditions or extremely low or extremely high temperatures
- Driving in high humidity or mountainous areas
- Driving in areas which are high in salt or other corrosive materials
- Driving on rough and/or muddy roads or in the desert
- Driving with frequent use of brakes
- Frequent driving in water
Some vehicle parts don't need regular maintenance. But if something does fail, it could affect the engine or the vehicle's performance. These items should be inspected or adjusted if you see there is a problem.
Why at a Nissan Dealership?
All of our technicians are factory trained to give you the best service possible. Our technicians also have access to up-to-date technical information and some of the most advanced equipment available.
Parry's technicians work (and are trained) primarily on your vehicle make. They receive continual training and mentoring from the manufacturer of your car and are recognised for their excellence. Excellence is only achieved by the quality of the work they put out. Parry technicians also have an allegiance to the brands they work on daily -generic mechanics do not.
The value of your service booklet being uniformly stamped by Parry NQ Nissan as opposed to say ABC motors cannot be stressed enough.
Maximize your resale potential by servicing with us when your scheduled service is due.
Tyre and Wheel Service
At Parry's we're concerned with road safety, we can perform a wheel alignment, balance and rotation at your next service, these inexpensive items will help prolong your tyre life too.
We offer new tyres at very competitive prices.
- Electronic Wheel Alignment
- Electronic Wheel Balancing
- Tyre Rotation
We offer a huge range of genuine accessories to enhance to look of your car.
- Full Vehicle Protection Packages
- Window tinting to keep you and your car cool
- Electronic Rust Proofing
- Aussie dent protection packages
Please contact us to find out more about pre-service information.
Our service reception is located right opposite our Nissan new vehicle showroom on Sturt Street. Call one of our friendly service consultants and arrange a time and date suitable, and have your vehicle serviced quickly and efficiently.
Our service department is open from 7.30am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Early bird book in.
For customers who wish to drop their vehicles off outside of our operating hours we have an early bird locked box located just outside the service reception, simply write your name and vehicle details on an envelope and place in the secure box, please make sure you have called the service department to advise them you are dropping off early. Park your car in front of Parry Nissan and we'll do the rest.
Parry NQ Nissan offer a courtesy coach every week day morning until 9.00am, please advise one of our service advisors when you are booking your service that you will require transport.